Receive a list of all devices and users still using Basic/Legacy Authentication methods to sign-in.
How does it work ?
- Login to find all Legacy Clients and Migrate them to Modern Authentication
- Microsoft/Office 365 will stop supporting what is called Basic Authentication after October 2022.
- Our Web App identifies which users or devices are using Basic Authentication
- You'll receive the list by email with the devices/users to migrate to Modern Authentication
- You can choose to keep receiving an email with the list of new basic authentication sign-ins either weekly or daily
- The excel report is similar to the image below.
- You need to have Azure AD privileges in your tenant and have at least an Azure AD Premium P1 license.
- We don't share or use any information provided except for the purposes of the app features.
- Reddit post with feedback about the app